Please read the booking regulations and rules prevailing at Villa Serafin. This will allow both parties to avoid unpleasant situations, and we will be able to focus on providing you with a pleasant rest.
The Regulations apply to Villa Serafin, hereinafter referred to as the Object.
The owner of the facility is Hotele Kościelisko Sp. z o.o., ul. Nowogrodzka 56 A, 00-695 Warsaw, NIP 7010426827, REGON 147265233
Persons enjoying their stay in the Facility are hereinafter referred to as Guests.
The person making the reservation in the Facility and the payment for the reservation is hereinafter referred to as the Booker.
I. Basic information:
- Making a reservation is tantamount to confirmation of reading these regulations, its acceptance and the obligation to comply with its provisions.
- Guests enjoying the stay in the Facility are also obliged to comply with health and safety and fire regulations and, in exceptional cases, to follow the instructions of the Facility’s employees.
- In the event of a breach of the provisions of these Regulations, the Facility has the right to refuse to continue providing services to Guests who violate them. These persons are obliged to immediately comply with the demands of the Facility’s employees, settle payments for previous services and to pay for any damage and destruction they have made, and to immediately leave the premises.
- By making a reservation, the Booker agrees to the processing of personal data only for the purpose of making the reservation and fulfilling the registration obligation in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data. The person making the reservation has the right to inspect their personal data and update it.
- Reservations are made on the person or company that will make the payment.
- Only persons registered at the reception of the Facility are entitled to use the Facility. The guest cannot transfer the rented room to other people, even if the period for which he has paid has not expired.
- Due to fire safety it is forbidden to use open rooms in the rooms and on the premises of the Facility, and in the rooms also: irons, heaters and other electrical devices that are not room equipment. The above does not apply to chargers and power supplies for RTV and computer devices.
- The Guest bears full financial and legal responsibility for any damage or destruction of objects, equipment and devices of the Facility resulting from the fault of his or her guests. The basis for monetary compensation for damage or destruction is the price list available at the reception of the Facility.
- In the event of differences in the inventory of the room equipment with the actual state or damage, this fact should be reported to the reception desk directly at the setting of the room. Otherwise, it is assumed that the equipment was complete and without damage.
- Guests are in particular obliged to: a) maintain order and cleanliness on their own in the premises of the Facility and in its surroundings; b) use the facilities of the Object in a way that does not cause damage or deterioration;
- The responsibility of the Facility for loss or damage of items brought by Guests to the cottage is governed by the provisions of Art. 846-849 of the Civil Code. The responsibility of the Facility is limited if these items are not deposited at the reception. The property has the right to refuse to store money, securities and valuable items, in particular valuables and items of scientific or artistic value, if they threaten security or have too much value in relation to the size or standard or take up too much space.
- After the end of the stay, the Guest is obliged to report their departure to collect the room by an employee of the Facility.
- The hotel day starts at 14:00 on the day of arrival and ends at 11:00 on the day of departure.
- There is a total no smoking policy on the property.
- The curfew is open from 22:00 to 7:00.
- Room users are obliged to behave in such a way that during quiet hours it does not disturb the peace of other people’s stay during the night, and during the day complies with social norms and respect for the right to rest of other people staying on the premises of the Facility.
- Unregistered persons may stay on the premises of the Facility from 7:00 to 22:00.
- Staying unregistered persons on the premises of the Facility after 22:00 is tantamount to the Consent’s consent to pay for their accommodation. Each person will be accommodated according to the price of the hotel extra from the price list available at the reception or on the Facility’s website.
- Pets are accepted only after prior agreement with the owner of the Facility. The surcharge for each animal is 20 PLN / day.
- Children and adolescents up to the age of 18 are allowed only under the care of adults who take full responsibility for their actions, as well as all the consequences of these acts and for situations that occur on the premises of the Facility.
- The property reserves the right to refuse accommodation to people who are visibly under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or behave vulgarly.
- The payment for the entire duration of the declared stay must be made once upon arrival and is not refundable in case of early departure.
- The price of stay does not include the local fee collected during check-in and transferred to the Commune’s account, as well as other additional fees.
- The payment for the stay and the local tax of PLN 1.50 / person / night is collected on arrival.
- A child up to 6 years old (one for two adults) does not bear any fees for the stay if sleeping on the current bed. It is possible to add an extra bed for a child or an adult. There is an additional charge for an extra bed: children up to 6 years old – 40 PLN / night, adults 60 PLN / night.
- The property accepts payment cards and cash payment.
- Payment of the down payment is tantamount to the Acceptor’s acceptance of the booking conditions set out in these regulations.
- No advance payment within the agreed period will result in the cancellation of the reservation.
- The property has the right to charge the Booker a fee of 30 percent of the value of the entire reservation at any time after making the reservation for prepayment.
- Cancellation or change in the reservation up to 60 days before the date of arrival results in termination of the contract, and the Object will not charge the Booker a fee for canceling the reservation.
- In the event of cancellation or changes to the reservation after the date specified in point 1 or in the event of the Guest not arriving in the Facility, the Booker will be charged a 30 percent fee for the entire stay.
V. Complaint procedure:
- Guests have the right to lodge complaints regarding services provided by the Facility.
- The property accepts only complaints sent electronically to the address: email@example.com within 14 days from the date of the Guest’s stay in the Facility or, if the stay did not take place within the time limit resulting from the reservation – within 14 days from the date on which the stay should take place.
- The property reserves a 14-day period for considering the complaint submitted by the Guest. Within this period, the Property will inform the Guest about the result of considering the complaint.
VI. Additional information:
- We offer free unguarded parking. Parking should take place in designated areas. The owner of the Facility is not responsible for the car left and the property inside it.
- Free WiFi is available in the entire building.
- At your disposal in the price of accommodation are: billiards, table tennis, barbecue equipment, garden.